Signed latest Cogger worth a premium yet?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all

Is the latest (7th) edition Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia book that was signed by Cogger worth a premium yet? Haven't seen any on here or ebay recently?

Thanks

that's because the people who have them want to keep them,I wont be selling mine
also this is probably the last issue so anyone who has one wont let go unless they are in it for the money

Last edited:
thats right ..... why would you want to sell it ????
i have all the other editions and managed to get them all signed at the same time ...... how much would those be worth ???? to me - nothing . My grandkids might think differently ....LOL

It'll be a while yet. The 2000 edition had such a high value because it didn't look like there would be any more and no other books filled the void left by it. You can buy the new book for $110 and then you just need to get Hal to sign it.

An awful lot got signed and there is already a reprinting of the 7th edition so you will be waiting awhile before you see the price rise significantly.

I doubt it will ever rise. There's so many copies this time.

I'd just be happy to have one.....scouting for an extra $2 looks a bit keen mate....

There was just over 3000 printed in first run. Not sure how many in the second emended version. - as for value- mine were gifts for my contributions to both versions and as a result to have someone you looked up to as a kid asking for your opinion on various issues is pretty special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back