What is this spider?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_man87

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg

Hi all,

can an anyone help me identify this spider? Is it a funnelweb? It was found in Yass, NSW. This is the 3rd one like this my mum has found walking around the outside of shops. It was approx 2.5cms from head to bum. I've never seen anything like this in all my years in Yass.

View attachment 314222 View attachment 314223

Hi all,

can an anyone help me identify this spider? Is it a funnelweb? It was found in Yass, NSW. This is the 3rd one like this my mum has found walking around the outside of shops. It was approx 2.5cms from head to bum. I've never seen anything like this in all my years in Yass.

Thats a male funnel web mate

If you find more give the reptile park a call. They always need more for their antivenin collection. Not sure if they collect from Yass though

If you find more give the reptile park a call. They always need more for their antivenin collection. Not sure if they collect from Yass though
I used to do this back around 1976/77/78 and personally deliver them to Eric Worrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back