help to breed woma pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spintertincter

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a pair of tanami woma that I would like to target breed this year instead of just having the 2 together and only getting slugs by the time I see what's going on, and be ready and set up for the hopeful outcome. They are old enough and big enough to breed. (Obviously)
I live in Brisbane. I've also tried to pm some people with absolutely no help from them so I'm asking in the general forum. I will help you if you help me... (Is all that i'll say ;) )

If you'd rather pm me that's fine. I have kept these for my personal and wasn't thinking of selling these except that mongrel power bill may force me to sell the pair, that's why I'm hopeful that someone here will be able to help me. (At least to have some babies if I do have to :( )

Thanks for reading
Steve.

There's a great book called keeping and breeding aussies pythons great book that will tell you everything you need to know!!! Hope this helps ya if you cant find the book (witch you will coz its very popular) I will help you out further!!!!

Sorry its keeping and breeding AUSSIE pythons!!! Lol and its by mike swan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back