• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult RHD Woma Pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eden roscoe

Reaction score
male-1.jpgmale-2.jpgmale-3.jpgfemale-1.jpgfemale-2.jpgfemale-3.jpg
Species Common Name
Woma Python

Length
around 5ft, female a little larger

Quantity Available

Bred By
Ultimate Reptile Suppliers

General Description
For sale is an unrelated pair of URS bred RHD locale Womas. Both snakes were purchased as hatchies and have been with me their entire life. They would make a great breeding pair and look to be fully grown. Awesome snakes, very hardy and have never had any health issues. They both have the typical woma feeding response and will take anything. They have been on rats all their life, with the occasional chicken necks as a feed also. I do not handle these snakes and are definitely snappy when they suspect its feeding time. In saying that, when I got them out for the pics I used a hook but then handled them without one with no problems. The first 3 pics are of the male and the 2nd 3 are of the female. For more information and if interested please text me on 0423532620, I'm often not available to answer calls so please just text and we can organise a time to chat.
Cheers

Willing to Freight?
No, pick up or drop off only

Contact Details
text me on 0423532620, please do not pm me on this site as it is not checked regularly

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
License required

Other Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back