Hello Again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toska

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So wow I haven't been on here in a long time.

But last Wednesday this happened
DSC02949.JPG

A friend gave me this beautiful little 3 month old Bredli girl as an early birthday present!
I have wanted a Bredli for as long as I can remember and had even bought much of the equipment needed over the years but every time I organised to buy one something came up and I would have to spend the money elsewhere.

She is an a small plastic tank at the moment but I will be moving her into a 450X450X600mm Exo Terra terrarium once I am certain I have totally snake-proofed it and bought/made plenty of hides and shelters for her.

Because she is my first snake and a gift from a friend I am a bit paranoid and I've been obsessively checking the thermostat and thermometer in her tank and I may have gotten a little too excited the first time I saw her taking a drink. I have already been bugging my boyfriend about making her 'Big Girl' enclosure despite the fact she is only around 45cm (very rough guess) long at the moment.

She seems fairly well settled in now. She spends her days in a plastic hide log at the warm end of her tank and comes out and explores at night so I am going to offer her a pinkie this evening and see if she will take it. I am so excited to watch her feed for the first time :D

She took her first feed last night :D

She was interested but not brave enough to take it from my little tongs but as soon as I put it down, closed her tank and turned my back she was on it. I just managed to sneak a peek as she swallowed the tail and back feet down.
Now I know her temps are right and she feels comfortable in her new home :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back