Inquiry into the RSPCA set to be launched in WA.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beats me how they are a not for profit organisation, they sell pet insurance. My view is that not for profit organisations survive by funding grants and donations. To sell insurance is to take a business stance. Also as the article claims they are heavily focused with a personal agenda surrounding personal leanings instead of just enforcing laws and assisting animals in need. It's disgusting how I have been treated for collecting 3 stray dogs and taking them into the shelter. All 3 turned out to be microchipped proving that I wasn't dumping an unwanted pet. You would think that they would be happy I saved them from potentially being run over and aided their return to the owners. An ex girlfriend had them collect 1 of her dogs when it got out and even though she rang them they said they didn't have her. After 2 days they decided to read the microchip, contact the ex and then charge her for 2 days care, now that's blatant profiteering.

About time they got looked at. What I can't understand is how a non governmental organization has law enforcing powers without government scrutiny?
RCPCA going after volunteer pest controllers trial in WA parks is wrong too. They would rather dump 1080 over the parks than have hunters shooting foxes and pigs in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back