Night tigers.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowman

I've got a single night tiger. It's hard to find more nice looking specimens.

image.jpg
image.jpg

That is stunning mate. Its growing beautifully

Yeah pilbara pythons really looked after me with this cracker!
Theyre such great snakes I'm really surprised they aren't more popular and more of them around.

I love the night tigers, we had a couple in our yard when I was up north, and I found a couple around work, including a young one, no longer than 50cm, in a cable duct one day. Also had to assure a couple of contractors one day that the one they found wasn't going to kill them, it was happily sleeping in a warm spot a couple of metres away from where they were working, and they could go back to their jobs...

It is indeed a cracker Snowy. We get the normal NSW BTSs around here very commonly. I usually track them down when I hear the wrens around the house kicking up a fuss and can find them curled up in the creepers on the shed during the day, and occasionally at night if I go outside with a torch. They're not a patch on the Kimberley & NT specimens.

Very interesting critters.

Jamie

Found this guy with a full belly on a Darwin trip a while back..

Attachments

• btree.jpg
    btree.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 123
Theyre such great snakes I'm really surprised they aren't more popular and more of them around.
Wow, what a beautiful looking snake Snowman. When I saw the pictures of your night tiger I went on a google mission to find out more about these lovely looking species. I am a noob to keeping snakes and am very interested to learn more about the very diverse species we have here in Australia. I am intrigued. Can you please share for us noobs the reason why you chose to add the night tiger to your collection and tell us a bit about their temperament and keeping/husbandry requirements.
thanks
Caroline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back