Gold Coast/ Brisbane Vet?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironmind91

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good vet on the Gold Coast or Brisbane? I want to take my Jungle to get checked over and obviously would prefer someone who knows what there doing when it comes to pythons.

Also, when she's exploring, if my jungle goes up to the top of her tank and flips her head upside down, is this a bad sign? I think she might be trying to look out of the top, but I'm not sure.

Greencross Vets on Kessels road in Mount Gravat and also in Mount Ommaney. They're the two I know of in the Brisbane area.

Brisbane Birds and Exotics is the vet in the same building as Greencross Vet on Kessels rd, Macgregor. I have taken my pythons there and have found the service to be excellent and very thorough.

Yes I think so, Birds and Exotics is the place that my 'local animal vet' recommended and she said they were on Kessels Road, Mt Gravatt.

Yeah. Went there a few weeks ago. 2 vets in the same building. Avian and reptile. Then your standard dog and cat. Very friendly very knowledgeable and really easy to get to. Not too pricey either

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah, sorry guys. It's been a fair while since I have been there. When I went there a few times, they were wonderful and the price was quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back