Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BredliFreak,

If its for your profile pic, that is governed by size limits and the software can't handle anything over a particular limit. If you can resize it at all and try upload again, it should work otherwise flick me a PM and we can get it sorted that way.

Email issues now resolved permanently. Apologies to those affected

Menu system on home page not working. It shows the <Home> and <Gallery> menus concurrently.

attachment.php

Menu system on home page not working. It shows the <Home> and <Gallery> menus concurrently.

attachment.php
I heard overnight from the Vendor that this is a known issue and they are releasing a patch today to fix this. As soon as its available, I'll update the package.

I just noticed that the imformation Template in the For Sale section of Lizards and Monitors was incorrect. This has been fixed now.

attachment.php

I heard overnight from the Vendor that this is a known issue and they are releasing a patch today to fix this. As soon as its available, I'll update the package.

Raised this with the Vendor again as the issue is still persisting after the upgraded package was installed

Can I get my old account reinstated or is it gone forever?

Can I get my old account reinstated or is it gone forever?

Unfortunately it was lost in the database crash before I moved hosts Snowman and we haven't been able to retrieve any accounts that were dropped. Sorry about that and the inconvenience caused

Unfortunately it was lost in the database crash before I moved hosts Snowman and we haven't been able to retrieve any accounts that were dropped. Sorry about that and the inconvenience caused

All good. Fresh start is good :)

Is Jamie back on here?

Unfortunately Wally hasn't dropped off the database. Hasn't logged in for ten years though...... :D

This I can fix, Ill flick you a pm tomorrow with the details

Stu

Stu is it normal to have to enter Image Verification on every post?

Stu is it normal to have to enter Image Verification on every post?

Nope its not. It should only come up for certain folks in usergroups. I have made some changes, could you tell me if it is still happening now?

I noticed that the Chat feature is offline so I will get onto fixing that during the week as well.

The Support Center feature is now setup and can be accessed to log issues or view some general how to's and information on the site. There's a bit of work going into that so you should see some more content in there in the near future. -> https://apssupport.freshdesk.com/support/home

attachment.php
This is now sorted. The Vendor found an incompatibility with another bit of software and the Gallery which caused it to throw up the error.

Good to hear. Thanks for the updates too.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back