Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the Chat feature is offline so I will get onto fixing that during the week as well.

Sorry for the delay, hopefully this should be resolved in the next few days.Some legacy customisations are making things take longer than is necessary.

I'm having a problem when uploading photos. I upload the photos but then it automatically adds a copy of the photo/s as a thumbnail as well. I don't think this supposed to happen? A bit annoying.

I'm having a problem when uploading photos. I upload the photos but then it automatically adds a copy of the photo/s as a thumbnail as well. I don't think this supposed to happen? A bit annoying.
Is this in forums or the Gallery?

In the forum. Also having trouble when viewing other members photos when they are uploaded to the comments. I can view in the OP but all photos in the comments come up as a blue box with a question mark.

Last edited:
In the forum. Also having trouble when viewing other members photos when they are uploaded to the comments. I can view in the OP but all photos in the comments come up as a blue box with a question mark.

Can you post a screenshot of this issue ?

Thanks hopefully you can fix the problem (assuming its not on my end).
Doesnt look like your end mate but rather a site issue.

I have made some changes to address this and we will see how it works going forward

Hi Stu,

Lots of pictures aren't working for me. I can't see attatchments and other photos, (e.g in your thread Elapid relocation I can't see yours but I can see Firepac's) but in some cases I can. Many avatar photos aren't working either and it just says BredliFreak's Avatar or kittybelle's Avatar etc.

Is this a site issue or just a device one?

Regards,
Bredli

Hi Bredli,

this is due to the issue from yesterday. We are still rebuilding the attachments and with 26GB of them, its taking a while.

Stu

Doesnt look like your end mate but rather a site issue.

I have made some changes to address this and we will see how it works going forward
Ok. Umm so I was just able to view a photo of ridge tail monitor under my thread "monitor lizards" however the next post after that (and still the previous ones other then the ridge tail) I get the same problem.

Ok. Umm so I was just able to view a photo of ridge tail monitor under my thread "monitor lizards" however the next post after that (and still the previous ones other then the ridge tail) I get the same problem.

See my response to Bredli mate, the photos are still uploading

Sorry for the delay, hopefully this should be resolved in the next few days.Some legacy customisations are making things take longer than is necessary.

Chats back online

Ok but isn't that from pre existing photos not newly updated ones? Sorry I'm not very tech savy.

All good mate.

It applies to all of them at this stage except for anything uploaded since Tuesday.

I am uploading the final 12GB of photos today and will then rebuild the image repository which should hopefully see things come back online.

Stu

All good mate.

It applies to all of them at this stage except for anything uploaded since Tuesday.

I am uploading the final 12GB of photos today and will then rebuild the image repository which should hopefully see things come back online.

Stu

Ok, thank you for explaining that.

I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, but the chat program seems very flaky. I was trying it out with someone and on each attempt within a few minutes one of us would drop out of the chat room. Since it was both of us I doubt it was a fault with either of our systems or connections.

I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, but the chat program seems very flaky. I was trying it out with someone and on each attempt within a few minutes one of us would drop out of the chat room. Since it was both of us I doubt it was a fault with either of our systems or connections.

I wasn't aware there was an issue but I'll start looking at that tonight.

I wasn't aware there was an issue but I'll start looking at that tonight.
Its been a problem for a long time (even before SniperCap took over .... Probably why no one uses it. You will be in the middle of a conversation and it will log you out with no warning. Also my chat button has suddenly become really big...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 362
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back