APS Sponsors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Morning All,

I would just like to take a moment to publicly thank our Sponsors for supporting Aussie Pythons and Snakes forums. As some folks know, running a website is not a cheap exercise, particularly one that has forums with a large member base and content (OK, we lost a bit in July, but there's still a lot to be found in the forums that didn't get lost) and they really have helped us pull through.

Please visit our Sponsor Directory by clicking on the Tab above, the link in the footer or the following link -> Click Here and support them as well.

Thanks again
Stuart

I was advised a few of the site sponsors were no longer around and the links were fairly outdated.

I have since updated them and you can check out the site sponsors via the "sponsors" tab or link at the bottom of the page.

As some folks know, running a website is not a cheap exercise, particularly one that has forums with a large member base and content (OK, we lost a bit in July, but there's still a lot to be found in the forums that didn't get lost) and they really have helped us pull through.
Hey Stuart,
Do you think we'll ever get those threads back? I loved reading the post shed ones. I seem to remember you saying something about that, but I can't remember.
Thanks,
Herpo

Hey Stuart,
Do you think we'll ever get those threads back? I loved reading the post shed ones. I seem to remember you saying something about that, but I can't remember.
Thanks,
Herpo

Hey Mate, I would love to say yes but unfortunately we can't. From what I have found, the database was compromised and alot of tables were either stripped or heavily corrupted to the point of being unable to retrieve them. It would be awesome if we could get them back as there was a hell of a lot of helpful information and pictures but to be truthful, that won't be possible.

Awww, that sucks. Well, thanks for the reply. In a away though, it's sorta cool. I mean, all the members on now get to create the information for all the future members. That's pretty special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back