Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misskirbyd

Reaction score
My fave thread before the server issues was the one with photos of snakes feeding, so I was hoping this could be a new version of that.

My new stimson python (7 months) just had his first feed with me, but was a bit shy and only took the mouse after I left the room and I didn't get to see (he's still settling in so I don't really mind!) I will post share any pics I take in the future.. but does anyone else have some feeding pics to share?

Scrubby caught feeding

I just happened to have some files open when I read this.....so here are a couple of interesting old pictures.
DSCN0137.jpgDSCN0139.jpgDSCN0140.jpg

Eastern brown (Pseudonaja textilis) having a feed.
Cheers Cameron

aspidito - is that a kangaroo?! And a scrub python? or carpet python? I'm not good at identifying them yet!

baker - I love how it looks like the snakes just having a little cuddle! haha

Speaking of first feeds, this is my Sharon´s first ever feed with me.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

aspidito - is that a kangaroo?! And a scrub python? or carpet python? I'm not good at identifying them yet!

baker - I love how it looks like the snakes just having a little cuddle! haha
That's a Scrubby alright with a small Wallaby & here's another one, interesting pictures for those that haven't seen them before.
Snake&Roo3.jpgView attachment 315616View attachment 315617Snake&Roo6.jpgSnake&Roo7.jpg

Lady Hay doing it her own way
attachment.php

And Johnson letting me know that though he doesn't want the mouse, doesn't mean I can have it! (So glad I didn't just go in with my hand)
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back