Rat cages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

When I built my racks for holding rat cages, I built them for Ki Tab 45 ltr crates. Every time I go to Brisbane, I usually visit the manufacturer in Carole Park and pick up some replacements. Problem is that they don't seem to exist anymore. Google shows that there are a few companies still selling them, but at a minimum order of 54. Does anyone know where I can find them? Another option is crates with similar dimensions (22x40x60) as I don't want to rebuild the racks.

Can't help with those unfortunately, but take your measurements to the various cheap shops, and see what they have. We have bought all of our tubs from there.

Bunnings used to sell them. We buy them by the pallet so I am not sure.

Rang a few Bunnings stores, hoping to find some leftovers, but no luck. Where do you get yours from and does a pallet contain 54 tubs?
Bunnings used to sell them. We buy them by the pallet so I am not sure.

I think those tubs are made in Melbourne and have been for the last couple of years. 54 tubs on a pallet sounds right. The plastic man used to distribute but they sold out. Try Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back