How Could Anyone do This...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was recently looking at an American Reptile Breeder (Ssscales) Facebook page, and was enraged, as he was, to find this. Some idiot found his friends snake on him while he was asleep, so he slashed it open and beheaded it. Seriously, check out the excuses. WARNING - Quite Graphic

How someone could harm such an innocent creature is beyond me, but it happened.

https://www.facebook.com/2175201249...9905.217520124931197/1240623232620876/?type=3

I'm geussing there is a lot more to this. For one where's all the blood from the python. Looks like the python was chopped up some where else and then placed on the tiles for the photo. I think this guy has set this up to try look like a hero and who knows what other reason. Just a sicko

Seems like the snake was given to his mother by her friend because it bit a lot.

Snake was at his house, got loose (yeah, idiots) and was heading to the couch where a 4yo kid was asleep, bit one of his dogs, dogs attacked snake (hence the injuries) so he beheaded it, thinking he was putting it out of it's misery.
Then bragged about it on social media.

Just one of those ********s who think the only good snake is a dead one.

ETA: Sorry, I just saw In the first screenshots of his FB, it says he woke up to find the snake on his chest and he killed it. THen he deactivated his FB, reopened it with the new story about his dogs killing it, what a cruel thing to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back