View forum posts - 500 server error

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamind2010

Reaction score
Another problem. I try to View Forum Posts and I get 500 server error. Same when I click on "Your Threads".

Has this anything to do with recent changes made to the forum?

Another problem. I try to View Forum Posts and I get 500 server error. Same when I click on "Your Threads".

Has this anything to do with recent changes made to the forum?

Sorry for delayed reply.

This should be working now.

Still having a problem. 500 server error.

- - - Updated - - -

No, the Australian Snakes forum only has 2 pages of threads. I thought there were at least 100+ pages. Can only see 2 pages.

- - - Updated - - -

And, I still get 500 server error when I try to look for all my posts. This problem is still there.

Still having a problem. 500 server error.

- - - Updated - - -

No, the Australian Snakes forum only has 2 pages of threads. I thought there were at least 100+ pages. Can only see 2 pages.

- - - Updated - - -

And, I still get 500 server error when I try to look for all my posts. This problem is still there.

Thanks.

I take it you didnt see my response to your other thread about why there are only 2 pages.

What browser are you using too or are you using tapatalk?

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Ok. I see you had a massive database corruption.

So sorry to hear of that. Looks like some users lost their accounts and had to create new ones.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again. I bet that was devastating. All those missing posts and threads with useful information are now gone. Hopefully that information can be reposted.

Best regards and wishes for the festive season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back