Signature problem on mobile version?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNut

Reaction score
Hi,
anyone else having problems changing their signature while using the mobile? Whenever I try it keeps coming back saying no BB codes allowed and I haven't used any bb codes....

regards
CN

It is a limitation on mobiles I have found . The smiley face in your signature is actually BB code :)

It is a limitation on mobiles I have found . The smiley face in your signature is actually BB code :)
So how come I can't change my signature? I used to be able to on my phone/iPad. I wanted to change it to one with no smiley.

So how come I can't change my signature? I used to be able to on my phone/iPad. I wanted to change it to one with no smiley.
Apple have made some changes in Safari which the forum software hasn't caught up to yet. You can use a computer to change your signature or in this case, I have done it for you mate.

Stu

Apple have made some changes in Safari which the forum software hasn't caught up to yet. You can use a computer to change your signature or in this case, I have done it for you mate.

Stu
I meant I was going to change it completely but was also not having a smiley in it but all goods. Leg me know when the forum software has caught up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back