Maybe I can Change your Minds...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny how just one person can ruin something, but we know arguing and hostility is the APS way (read old threads). It wasn't until kingofnobbys second or third comment things started getting hostile. Put that one on guiness world records "slowest time for thread to get hostile on APS".

It seems that people are very hypocritical. You say that herpo is enforcing cats onto our forum, but in reality you are enforcing hate on a thread about APPRECIATING them. God and I thought my generation was stupid.

I wasn't looking for info on cats, rather sharing with those who appreciated them.

Mate, you missed this by a mile. It's called a metaphor.

BF, I don't see anyone inciting hate here, that really is a bit strong.

Many herpers fancy themselves as "animal lovers", yet they hate cats, cane toads, foxes, pigs, etc.. These animals are just that - animals. tTat do what they evolved to do, is that a reason to hate them? We don't have to love them or protect them, but if we at least try to understand them and their behaviour (not to mention ecology), surely, we can find something interesting, even good about them. It takes a fable mind of a redneck to hate and senselessly argue their invalid point. What a shame that there are so many out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back