Thanks and GROW UP!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rainbow-Serpent. Very much the exception these days I am pleased to say.

Good old APS and the incredible amount of drama amongst reptile hobbyists :lol:

"Good old APS" is right on the money RS, however since Stu has taken over the drama is now more the exception than the rule, unfortunately there are still people like me who forget to put my brain into gear before my fingers start running and the inevitable responses start flowing, I think i have learned my lesson and dodged a bullet by not being suspended as well. All i can see for the future of APS with Stu at the helm is calm seas and well plotted courses. :) ...............Ron

"Good old APS" is right on the money RS, however since Stu has taken over the drama is now more the exception than the rule, unfortunately there are still people like me who forget to put my brain into gear before my fingers start running and the inevitable responses start flowing, I think i have learned my lesson and dodged a bullet by not being suspended as well. All i can see for the future of APS with Stu at the helm is calm seas and well plotted courses. :) ...............Ron
So long as you stop upgrading your finger hardwear :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back