Getting back into Herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murph_BTK

Reaction score
Gday all came across this forum on tapatalk and loved what i have read.. many beautiful animals up too look at and the topics are awesome.

A bit about me, i was a bredder many years ago mainly NT Black headeds, Childrens and Carpets. Lived in Darwin so i also had my hands on many salt and fresh water crocs (really miss them) now i live on the Sunshine coast. Some recent changes in my life sees me reintertested in kicking my love for reptiles back off.
I really want to get my hands on a GTP & NT carpet (albino) both hatchlings if possible or juveniles. Any info or links would be fantastic.

Many thanks

I think tahniandshae (sorry if I spelt it wrong) on here is in QLD and sells GTPs
Yeah mate thanks for that i found them and will have a look at their hatchies. I have an enclosure being built by a mate and should be ready real soon...
Will post pics of my new addition real soon ;)

92d5417ffeffa690829e6d8f1bb21564.jpg
you have all seen it millions of yanks and all the animals they can get their hands on etc on youtube... same goes for enclosures i am wanting to get a racking system going where i can house small pythons and geckos etc. Outside of being bled dry from a carpenter and having purpose built enclosures made where else can i try? Every aussie website seem to have single enclosures or stacking ones that just dont look right....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back