VHS dinner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNut

Reaction score
Anyone else go? It was an awesome night! I met so many big breeders and legends in the hobby that I never even knew about or only heard about once or twice. Rom gave a great presentation and was very approachable, even got him to sign a book and an S&T mag! The food was awesome! I huge THANK YOU to VHS and Melbourne zoo (as well as those who I learnt from) for organising and hosting such a fantastic night out among legends and others who share my interest!

Regards
CN

Last edited:
I was there with Dr. Shane Simpson from The Reptile Doctor and also some of his staff.

The talks Romulus Whitaker gave were actually really interesting and especially about the King Cobra - the videos showed a whole other side to how this animal hunts.

Love to go next year as well :)

Don't think I would have met you then haha, I spent the time talking to Grant, John McGrath, Adam Elliot, Micheal (not sure on last name but he recieved the life membership, great guy) and Hash (freind of Grant and Micheal). I spoke to other people as well but pretty sure no one sitting with Shane. I loved the Gahrial talk (I've always been more acustomed to creatures with legs or at least ears haha still love king cobras but lizards and crocs a lot more). Yeh I suggested to Adam (VHS president) and John that perhaps next year it might be nice to have Tom Cruchfeild be the guest speaker - they seem to like the idea so fingers crossed (Love Tom, his collection is incredible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back