Venom hunters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, has anyone seen the new series "Brian Barczyk" is in on the Discovery Channel? it's called Venom Hunters, i have watched the first 3 episodes and wait with baited breath for more to be released, i downloaded the first 3 episodes and watched them all.....great series. :) .............Ron

Not yet been hanging out for it, anything with Brian in it is going to be top notch, I watch his YouTube channel every week and that's great. The blokes got a real passion and love for what he does. You just know he is doing it for all the right reasons, he is quiet the inspiration for anyone coming up in the hobby.

Yep that's right, probs the only yank doing it for the right reason without the sensationalism, get to see "Chewy" in a whole different light as well, lol he is way out of his comfort zone in this series. :) ................Ron

Haha, yeah I thought chewy with Vens might have been a bad idea

LOL, Chewy with Coastal Taipans was funny to watch but he was real good handling the RBBS's he even tailed 1 which was a miracle. :) ...................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back