Otway national park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNut

Reaction score
Hi,
Here are some photos I took at the otway national park as well as a couple of pics of the ocean along the great ocean road. These are not really animal realted (except for the Black carniverous snail, Victaphanta compacta) they are just my favourite pics. I was really able to play around with my camera settings a lot more then I have before so this trip is a nice learning curve in how to use my camera in different lighting conditions. In terms of wildlife the only "animal" I saw and photographed was the Black Carniverous snail. I did see king parrots and crimson rosellas however I did not get decent photos of them (couldnt get close enough only had my 18-55mm lens which came with the camera).

Kind regards
CN

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 45
It's a nice part of the country. I spend a fair bit of time down that way. Nice pics.

Thanks. I really want to improve my photographic skills. I think I did alright considering they were all taken using the same lens (Cannon 18-55mm) and I only used the onboard flash (don't have an external flash set up sadly). I really wish I saw some frogs or lizards I could have photograhed. At least I found the snails so can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back