I'm back after a spell!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Gday everyone! Somehow my profile must of got deleted when APS had a few issues a while back and I hadn't bothered fixing it up as I was doing the FB thing, so I've just created a new profile. Some of you might remember me simply as Norm.

Last edited:
Thanks! I've still been keeping an eye on the site but from a distance. Would have been nice to keep my old profile but never mind.

I wish! Unfortunately I don't have any B&W diamonds (yet), got a few diamonds but no b&w

Yeah that would be me, I sold my intergrades though I've got some diamonds that would qualify as intergrades. I prefer not to use the term much anymore as it caused me a few headaches with people not understanding what a true Intergrade is. I prefer to use locality names now. I've managed to source a pair of Port Stephens diamonds that are amazing. First clutch out this year and some promising results. These are the parents.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Welcome back Norm. I remember some of those intergrade discussions. I may have even participated in one or two of them. :)

The very first time I advertised my intergrade hatchies on FB I got removed from the group because they thought I was making it all up to get a sale! The very people that were actually running a Herp page didn't know themselves what an intergrade was.

The very first time I advertised my intergrade hatchies on FB I got removed from the group because they thought I was making it all up to get a sale! The very people that were actually running a Herp page didn't know themselves what an intergrade was.

And that's why you should never stray to the dark side, mate. ;) :D

@Norm, Hey, Hey, Hey....welcome back Norm we have missed you and your beautiful Intergrades and the lively conversations you contributed too, 1 or 2 more of the older members to come back yet and see how much better it is with [MENTION=27815]Stuart[/MENTION] at the helm. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back