SteveNT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have found out this evening that SteveNT who I hope most of you remember has recently lost his battle with cancer. Steve was a hell of a guy who I personally enjoyed chatting to and from numerous conversations I saw on the forum was one of the best of the best. Even after finding out about his situation and only being given a short time left Steve just pushed through and beat every and all expectations that I saw and in my books earned him the title of a true legend.

My thoughts go out to his Partner, Lynne, for her loss and I'll be raising my glass to both tonight.

Stu

I didn't think "liking" this post was appropriate, so chose to "thank" you instead, now there's a huge bloody smiley face. :(

Sad news indeed, & of course my thoughts go out to Darlyn & his loved ones.

Very sad news indeed. I remember some of his travel plans but haven't been on here for a while. He was a top bloke. Bottoms up mate.

Sad news indeed. He was an inspiration in the way he faced it, determined to go out on his terms.
@Rob, I hesitated whether to click "like", but I did so on the basis of the sentiments in Stuart's post.

What a shame ;( I read a few of his posts, seemed like a pretty good bloke and condolences to his family and friends, cancer is a tough battle. I lost my Nan the other day (not to cancer, but had it at the time) and that was rough. What a terrible thing to happen :(

All good guys and gals. I am definitely not after likes or recognition for this post. Its about Steve, someone I wish I knew better but still feel privileged to have known him.

Bottoms up to a stand up guy.

I never met the bloke, but I reckon I would've bent the elbow with him more than once trading stories if I did.

My condolences to Lynne.

Rest in peace Steve.

RIP Steve. Condolences to Lynne. So sad, but he went out his way..

Sad to hear the news, and condolences to Lynne.

I followed his adventures on FB, his photos of the outback were fantastic, he sure did make the absolute most of every day he had on this earth. RIP mate.

Been on the site on and off for the last couple of years, Always enjoyed reading SteveNT's Contributions to the website as they were always insightful, funny and interesting.

Shame that such a brilliant individual has been taken away by such a terrible thing, Rest easy up there in the clouds mate.

aww my gosh this is sad, i am just new to this site; so i do not know much about him, but from the threads above he looked like a good guy and i wish i could have chatted to him..
i knew three people that died with this illness my step father, great untie and my good friend, all died with cancer..
RIP SteveNT and big hugs to his partner, Lynne

It is always difficult when someone that is valued passes. Steve seemed the epitome of one wiho lives life to the full and it was always fun to read his recounts of his adventures over the years. More importantly, he came across a really decent bloke. The sort of person you would like to meet or would be happy to call a friend. His presence here has been, and will continue to be missed.

In my life I’ve lost two siblings I was very very close to and I know what a huge hole that created. To say goodbye to your life partner has to be the hardest thing. My deepest sympathies Lynne. May the love of family and friends help to fill the void and lighten the darkness.

Kindest regards,
Mike

Barely remember him but RIP steve. My sincere condolances to his freinds, family and those on here who knew him a lot better than I. Perhaps Stu could make a memorial of some for those members have and had passed away over the years? Death is always sad and it is made even worse when you are connected in some way, wether thats through sharing a hobby or by knowing them personally. Once again RIP Steve, your love for this hobby shall be remembered.

I'm very sad to hear of Steve's passing. It comes as a shock, as he seemed to be getting better despite all the odds. Steve's attitude to his illness was inspirational and one that I will never forget. I was fortunate to know him. A great man and a great loss.
Sincerest condolences to Lynne and his family.
I imagine that his spirit is out over Kakadu or the Kimberley, somewhere over the land that he loved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back