Reptile return

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iguana

Reaction score
Probably a noob question, so wildlife license returns in Victoria are coming up and since I paid for a 3 year license do I still have to fill out a return?? (doesn't expire till another 2 years) Also apparently they don't do reminders anymore??

Was 14th of april, if I was supposed to send it in i'm in trouble :S

It should be in by the 14th April EVERY year regardless of how long your licence is for.
You might want to get it in ASAP & include a letter apologising. Still might get a fine though.

It should be in by the 14th April EVERY year regardless of how long your licence is for.
You might want to get it in ASAP & include a letter apologising. Still might get a fine though.

Thanks for the info, I thought because I had a 3 year one I did it every 3 years, but apparently not. I've mailed it today and hopefully the consequences aren't too harsh :S

Mine was late also due to work commitments. I called up and was told it was a non-issue, despite the warnings they print regarding late submission.

Mine was late also due to work commitments. I called up and was told it was a non-issue, despite the warnings they print regarding late submission.

Ah okay thank you that's reassuring, they make it seem like such a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back