I'm back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all, as the title say's I'm back, as you all might be aware by my lack of posts i have been absent for the last couple of weeks, unfortunately i have been a guest of the Port Macquarie Hilton (Hospital) again for the last 2 weeks and have had no internet access, but i am home now and ready to start making waves again in the forum, i have just quickly scanned the pages i have not seen for 2 weeks and it looks like about a whole nights reading, all i can say is wow, it is amazing how popular the forum has become again if the many varied subjects i see is any indication, wtg folks it makes me feel all warm and gooey seeing how may great people are back in the fold and sharing their vast experience. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Welcome back man, hope you are on the mend.

Welcome back Ron, being sick sucks (Unfortunately I am right now)! May I ask what the case was?

Welcome back Ron, being sick sucks (Unfortunately I am right now)! May I ask what the case was?

Emphysema Mate, Lungs have gone have only just maintained over the last couple of years, was in the place for app 13 weeks over 4 visits last year, but hey it's keeping me alive and arguing with you guys so all good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Hey Buddy,

Great to see you back on deck - keeping the rest of us honest! Hee hee.

I can appreciate just how miserable it must have been cut off from the rest of world. Thinking of you.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back