Giant huntsman claims a new victim

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal-warrior

Reaction score
Just for fun, I shot some video of a huntsman against a green screen to make it appear about the size of a large dog. Also a bit of acting on my part - staging a mock battle with the huge beast. I'm not sure what species of huntsman it is but it can be found on Kangaroo Island in SA. The spider was released when I finished filming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zILAKW4aM0c

Oh i can't wait to see that go viral on Facebook! All those deadly critters we have in Australia. :)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Oh i can't wait to see that go viral on Facebook! All those deadly critters we have in Australia. :)

Haha Ive actually read a few online posts by people overseas who are interested in visiting Australia but at the same time appear to be extremely hesitant and apprehensive because of all our dangerous critters. There's a couple in England who have been considering coming to Australia for a long time but are put off the idea simply because they think they might bump into some large spiders lol.

[MENTION=42364]tribal-warrior[/MENTION], Next time you want to do something like that with any sp of huntsman put the jar in the fridge for 5 min, it stops them from being so flighty and they are much easier to work with. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

@tribal-warrior, Next time you want to do something like that with any sp of huntsman put the jar in the fridge for 5 min, it stops them from being so flighty and they are much easier to work with. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Yea I did place this huntsman in the fridge beforehand. But it was still quite flighty and skittish. I don't think I had it in there for 5 minutes though...I used a shorter time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back