Personality

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevin.k

Reaction score
Hi everybody! So I'm planning on getting a Blue Tongue Skink soon. I have done all the research about temp and diet. But one thing I can't really find is there personality. I have read in a lot of places that BTS have great personalities but what does that mean exactly? Are they lazier and will just sit on the couch next to me? Or will they run around and explore the whole time their out? I have also read that they can learn their names?! Is that true? Thank you! Any comment helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do have nice personalities. Sometimes he'll just sit with me and and get stroked but other times he'll just want to walk around. I know he definitely gets very excited and comes running over when he sees a tin of dog food cos he loves it so much he sometimes eats half a can and often doesn't let go of the fork :D . He's a very funny little boy and they all have different personalities and behaviours it's just getting to know them ;) .

At the end of the day they each have their own personality, whether they are cranky **********, active and flighty or just lazy is totally individual. Generally they arent very active compared to monitors and Dragons but they are great pets. I have heard about tegus, dragons and iguanas coming to their name but it takes a great deal of training and I have never heard it happening in blueys. Enjoy your BTS and remember, pics or it didn't happen! ;)

My experience has been that BTS are very smoogy and affectionate, and great pets.

A BTS is fabulous pet and mine love roaming about inside the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back