Weapons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNut

Reaction score
Anyone else interested in weapons, esspecially antique weapons? I love weapons! Lol. The only things I have are a couple of wooden tipped spears but I do eventually want to get some flintlock and percussion cap pistols (or rifiles). Also want to get a bow of some kind (maybe a compound bow). One day I wish to own a cannon though in victoria I'm not allowed to use it (must be inoperable to be exemot from fire arms act) haha.

You could always build one of these. :)

[video]http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/videos/duct-tape-cannon-angle-1/[/video]

I saw that eppisode... Ehh too much work haha.

Genuine smaurai swords are freak'n expensive like $3'000 plus lol I would love some swords as well but need a collectors permit in vic and I CBF getting it lol I might get a knife of some kind.... Though it's blade can't exceed 30cm or I need the bloody permit lol.

Ohh I REALLY want either a Key gun, pepper-box or a volly gun! All three are freak'n awesome but rare lol esspecially the key gun. In terms of modern firearms (any firearm not exempt from the firearms act. 1996) I really want a ww1/2 Springfield M1903 bolt action rifile and S&W 500. Magnum.

I have a love for Firearms, I don't like to call them weapons though as it just helps the Anti's make us look like mass murderers or something. I have a small collection of modern arms in long and short configurations that I use at the range on probably a too regular basis. Years ago I used to have a collection of knives and bayonets that I wish I had of kept hold of.

I like weapons, especially ancient weird Asian weapons. I don't have any yet. I also like knives but don't tell that to the cops

I made a Trebuchet last year. About 750mm high and would throw a golf ball just over 30m.

Have the materials to build a 1.2, whipper arm Trebuched next.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of you might like this site.

http://www.stormthecastle.com/

Firearms...

built most of my rifles and sold most for a lot less than it cost me... Just got 1 light weight hunting rifle in 7x64.

always get the wanting to buy and build more but due to my job I don't go out as much as I'd like and not many of my friends enjoy going for walk abouts on the properties they rather drive around with the spotty.

I have a couple of nerf guns :lol: only ever fired one actual gun but blades are a thing of beauty, though I wouldn't mind a sniper rifle

I like weapons, especially ancient weird Asian weapons. I don't have any yet. I also like knives but don't tell that to the cops

Which brands of knives do you collect? I also collect knives and since the relaxation ban on importing them, my collection has tripled!

I don't collect knives (yet anyways) but I like carefully practicing moves with kitchen knives, you never know when you might need it ;) also I'm a psychopath

I've always wanted a samurai sword for display.
We have a feudal japanese set of katanas. Very nice, get them! We also have a decorative pirate wheelock pistol.

A market close to hear carries throwing knives, ninja stars and all sorts of other lethal weapons. Legal or not, pretty cool.

We have a feudal japanese set of katanas. Very nice, get them! We also have a decorative pirate wheelock pistol.

A market close to hear carries throwing knives, ninja stars and all sorts of other lethal weapons. Legal or not, pretty cool.

I'm jelly on a whole new level now

Haha! My dad used to hunt, so we have a longbow as well. For some reason customs let that in but not the crossbow. In France we had a sniper rifle (more hunting) and shotgun, once more to hunt.

Please don't correct me by saying "firearms". All firearms are weapons but not all weapons are firearms. I have an old fencing sword somewhere or rather it was my brothers but still very cool. Anyone have, or know of someone who has, a Walter P38? Literally my favorite small firearm! Weapons run pretty deep for me. My family has been conection with the army for at least 3 generations and many hunters. I remeber being dropped (literally dropped) into a TANK by my brother haha coolest thing in the world! I have fired a .22, 12 gauge, an air rifile and a 9mm glock. In terms of sword a medeivil sword woukd be eppic!

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=41642]Herpo[/MENTION] it wasn't allowed in because crossbows are illegal full stop (you can get a collectors permit which allows you to own just about anything though).

To be a Territorian again! Ah I wish! So much freedom and relaxation. But on the other hand, too many strange human folk these days from what I've heard. But as I say "Dont mess with someone thats gone off Tropps!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back