Website Questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsReptiles

Reaction score
Hey everyone, does anyone know what website builders The Australian Reptile Park, Snake Ranch, Camo's Reptiles and Backwater Reptiles used to create their websites as i am looking to create one. Thanks

They probably made their own without using a website builder.

One of the best website builders I've found is weebly, free to use but costs you if you want the better features or an address without weebly in it (like any other website, it costs money for you to own your own website).

Hey everyone, does anyone know what website builders The Australian Reptile Park, Snake Ranch, Camo's Reptiles and Backwater Reptiles used to create their websites as i am looking to create one. Thanks

Hey there.
I create websites for a bit of cash on the side of my normal job.
Some examples that i've done so far
www.avidreptilesupplies.com.au
www.blendertraining.com
www.reptileclassifieds.com.au
www.rogersreptiles.com.au
www.getyourplugin.com <------ One of my favorites
and currently working on my new one www.refinedreptiles.com and this is another one of my own that is only just gone live (still a bit more info/pages to be added) www.shoalhavensnakecatchers.com.au

Plus many more (i'd need to check my spreadsheet for more)

Shoot me a pm if you want a quote.

Cheers
Shaun

If you look at the bottom of the said web sites you can often find the name of the company who put together their web site. It will usually cost a bit to go down this avenue. If you just want to have a simple website, you can go through online builders like wordpress, wix, squarespace and weebly. They offer free websites that are easy to build, but also have more complex sites for higher traffic and addititional features. The other option is to build your own. You can find tutorials on html on the internet and can probably host it with your ISP.

The last option can be time consuming and to add thing like javascript and flash can take you a bit to learn it. My advise would be to have a look at the online builders and have a play around with them, it doesn't cost anything to build a basic site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back