New addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakegirlie

Reaction score
My new baby, sammy the Lacey
f319bbbcda54d8ee05e109d42cd6da8b.jpg
5660b22d71414092b5a412afaed40e8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome looking animal.. i am going to be expanding my monitors list soon a lacey might have to be one

HOLY MOLY! it's gorgeous!! So jelly!!

I must agree that you have acquired a really gorgeous juvenile specimen of a southern origin Lacie. Conratulations and enjoy!

What's he like to handle? I'm always surprised when I see pics of people holding baby lacies, as for the most part on other the threads they are said to be very shy, skittish creatures, but yours looks rather chill on your hand there.

He he is a very beautiful baby, and I must commend you for your courage in getting a lacy. I am far too cowardly to ever get such a large lizard, even if they are gorgeous creatures. I mean, I freak out when my 6 month old ackie tries to bite me. *sighs* I feel like the lion from the wizard of Oz.

What's he like to handle? I'm always surprised when I see pics of people holding baby lacies, as for the most part on other the threads they are said to be very shy, skittish creatures, but yours looks rather chill on your hand there.

He he is a very beautiful baby, and I must commend you for your courage in getting a lacy. I am far too cowardly to ever get such a large lizard, even if they are gorgeous creatures. I mean, I freak out when my 6 month old ackie tries to bite me. *sighs* I feel like the lion from the wizard of Oz.

This picture was taken when I got him out of his bag he was traveling in before I put him in his cage. But he doesn't run away when I walk up to his cage which I think is good.
And thank you, I felt like I was up to the challenge :)

I'm not a monitor girl but ... Wow, just gorgeous. He's showing off some beautiful artwork on his back. Exquisite.

Last edited:
Soon as I saw this thread I started making the relevant enquiries to get my own... "No more monitors" my backside...

Beautiful critter by the way. Jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back