Instagram Section

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stompsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello peoples!

I was updating certain sections of my profile when I noticed that in the social media section there are only options for Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.

I hate Facebook and haven't used my MySpace in years, I added my Twitter username but I'd love to add my Instagram account as that's the one I use most often! In fact I probably post too much in it.

Are we able to get a section for Instagram added at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good idea [MENTION=17341]Stompsy[/MENTION] but I think not everyone will like my slightly offensive memes. I have followed a couple of APSers on Instagram (including you) so I reckon that it should be put in place

A good idea [MENTION=17341]Stompsy[/MENTION] but I think not everyone will like my slightly offensive memes. I have followed a couple of APSers on Instagram (including you) so I reckon that it should be put in place

[emoji50] who are you on Instagram? You can pm it to me if you like!

Also, like everything else in your profile, it isn't mandatory to have the links there, I just thought it'd be nice to have more Australian herpers added.

I remeber there being a thread a while back that had a bunch of people's instagram. Im not sure if it was lost in the purge, and a realise that its not particularly relevant to this thread, but it might be worth resurrecting if it can be found. Especially if Stu can't implement an Instagram button.

I remeber there being a thread a while back that had a bunch of people's instagram. Im not sure if it was lost in the purge, and a realise that its not particularly relevant to this thread, but it might be worth resurrecting if it can be found. Especially if Stu can't implement an Instagram button.

I searched for relevant threads prior to posting but only found them from 2 to 3 years back. The people who offered their names I didn't know and most have change them as the ones I tried to locate weren't able to be found in Instagram.

If Stu can't implement a button it's fine, just a suggestion as I love Instagram and especially reptile posts.

Feel free to add me in Instagram if you or anyone else likes.... I'm Stompsie.

So I looked into it and its an interesting endeavour. Because of Instagrams setup, there isn't a direct link via API or otherwise from what I can see to automaticallg submit photos and such.

I have submitted a request to see whats possible and will keep you up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back