Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice jungles everyone.
Male:
Sid039.jpg

Sid020.jpg

Crappy pictures sorry but this one shows his colours better.
Sid049.jpg

ShnakeyGirl It is ashame your photo of fella in the flowers came out blurred. If you can have another go of those shots and get him in focus that would be a really beautiful photo. All the same that certainly doesn't take the beauty away from your little snake. He is gorgeous. There are some beautiful jungles out there. I can see my pair will eventuate to more by the time they are old enough to breed.

Great pics everyone. Here is our yearling male bred by TrueBlue. He looks a bit dirty through the yellow but I think it's cause he should shed any day.
He still has his lovely jungle nature :rolleyes:.

View attachment 81920

That stripey is hot Gozz:) Nice jungles everyone ;)

Far out, there are some mad looking jungles here, awesome everyone!!!! :shock:

Mark, Roger, you guys have the bombs for sure, Gozz your are crackers as well. Ad that little banded is unbelievable!
Just when i've diverted away from the jungles for others, makes me want to get more of the old jungles again....alas, don't have much room though. :(
I can't even dream what will be produced in a few years time! Can't wait!!!

Quality jungle collection Gozz
those cowly jungles from true blue are amazing
Jason R thats lookers too
cheers
Roger

I am a slacker and havent taken any photos for a while, but here are some yearlings from last season. The striped one will get a run this comming season and will hopefully produce some nice stripes.

JC07C11-0209-01.jpg

JC08B01-0209-01.jpg

Good luck with them mate ,
photos dont do them justice at all,
Thats the way Steve ,
so many fine stunning individual jungles in so many colours and patterns
cheers
Roger

:shock: so many absolute screamers :shock:

looking at this thread, it's not hard to see why these are my favorite python :D

with the amount of stunning looking animals getting around these days
WHY the HELL would anyone want to cross breed ???:rolleyes:

one of my boys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back