Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: so many absolute screamers :shock:

looking at this thread, it's not hard to see why these are my favorite python :D

with the amount of stunning looking animals getting around these days
WHY the HELL would anyone want to cross breed ???:rolleyes:

one of my boys ;)
Cant wait until the genitics kick in
there is so much acheivment to have
there is no need to have the bagman
try an stuff the gene pool
keep the Aussie snake pure

I am a slacker and havent taken any photos for a while, but here are some yearlings from last season. The striped one will get a run this comming season and will hopefully produce some nice stripes.

Steve, they're both stunning. put me on the list for when they breed. I'm going to try very hard to keep a job this time next year ok.... LOL

i hate this thread so many nice jungles. i want one even more now grrrr. anyone wanna donate some. lol

absolute stunners every1!! keep em coming!

one of the melanistic boy, (sooty) who looks like he might have found a partner after years of searching the desperate and dateless classifieds LOL i'll keep ya's posted, but hopefully they will get to "make lurve" this season :D

gozz that female cowley is a jaw dropper!

Heres some pics of the Male Jungle i have purchased from Codered 2 weeks ago, Awsome snake. Very happy with this purchase

He is getting better with each shed .
He was nearly on shed then , in that pic .

Different eh !

If you wanna sell him you know who to call, eh....:););)

To anyone i didn't mention, very nice. Some of the jungles posted in here are rediculously good.

a few more of mine :D first pic is so bright because it was taken under a fluro light with flash

:D a couple of hot little black & whites i got off Tremain (Indicus) this season :D

extremely nice b+w herpkeeper and collin and great b+g jungles pythonhappy and collin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back