Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katemichelle

Reaction score
Hi,

im Kate, long time animal lover, have green tree frogs, shingle backs, Mcleay turtles, blue tongue, fish and shrimp and beagles. Safe to say there is always someone wanting food.

Im a fan of making naturalistic enclosures and have just extended my frog house to be 3ft high, giving my crew more space to climb. Hanging out for summer when I can move everyone to their outside houses.

I am interested in adding painted dragons to my collection, looking for any info about them, particularly lifespan. Or suggestions of smallish dragons that are active and longer lived. Not a fan of bearded dragons. Also contemplating a storrs monitor.

thanks in advance, loving reading about everyone's collections!

Welcome to APS! :)
Not sure on the painted dragons off the top of my head, but as far as I am aware, none of the smaller dragons are long lived, as compared to beardies. They are great little dragons though.

I keep coming across a year, just expensive for so short. Had a look at the crested dragons but they are nuts, the painted are just nuts enough.

They definitely live longer than a year. As I said above, as far as I am aware, most if not all of the smaller dragons live for 5 to 7 years. The prices for them is only an indication of how few people breed them.

Welsome to APS.

You sound like you have an interesting collection. Feel free to post photo of your animals and enclosures. I'm sure the DIYers would love to see some of your setups.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back