Into the Jungle Documentary

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpNthusiast

Reaction score
Hey guys this is a preview clip for my uncle and aunt's documentary they're a pair of hippie conservationists in Papua New Guinea. They're saving the rarest tree kangaroos it's a fantastic program when they started the tree kangaroo was less than 100! and now they're more than 300 tree kangaroos and it would mean a lot if i can get some donations to help them make this documentary. Please take the time to watch this 10minute clip with guest stars such as David Attenborough and Dick Smith
http://intothejungle.net

That's a great story, thanks for sharing.
I think more people need to stop and take notice of the amount of animals and plants that are disappearing around the world. Whole eco-systems can change with the disappearance of just one species.

Will be donating when I get paid next week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thanks, please spread the word it's a fantastic hopeful story that needs to be shared

BUMP, please donate to this great organisation. These people are so dedicated, and amazing crossing countries to save one of the rarest mammals in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back