UQ herpetological society seminar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baker

Reaction score
For anybody interested, the recently established University of Queensland herpetological society will be hosting the second lecture in their seminar series on the 25th of August at 7:30 pm.
For this lecture, I will be presenting recent undergraduate research I have conducted on two potential environmental drivers behind movement in estuarine crocodiles (Crocodylus porosus).
Cost is free for any society members and just $5 for anybody to join the society on the night. Membership is open to everybody so don't worry about not being a student at the University of Queensland.
For more information on this presentation along with the society itself please see the flyer below or visit the societies webpage at:http://uqherpsociety.weebly.com/.

Cheers, Cameron

ds.jpg

The talk is next Thursday if anybody wishes to come along. Going to be my first public lecture of my own research so it shall be interesting.

Cheers, Cameron.

Good luck, Cameron. Obviously can't make it from Adelaide, but I'd be very interested to read the paper, if you have one.

Thank you, I am quite looking forward to presenting it. I do have a paper written for the course, but sadly not one to submit to publication yet. This is only a small part I have done as part of an undergraduate research course. The focus for my honours next year will be determining what other environmental drivers are impacting the movement. If you would like a read of the work in progress send me an email through PM and I will send it through.

Cheers, Cameron.

Wow I did not think I was that popular. I have just cleared out some room in there so whenever you get a chance again send it through.

Cheers, Cameron

Don't worry once everything is done and finalised I will make sure to put a post up for everyone to read.
Bump this up one last time, talk is tomorrow night for all who wish to come. It will hopefully be an interesting and informative night.

Cheers, Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back