A Couple of Bellingen Carpets Removed & Relocated This Week

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBWhite

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The pictures aren't that great but my young bloke asked me to share them because the snakes are the first he has had the pleasure of personally removing and relocating since we moved home to Bello. As the photo shows he loves the fact that he can get some hands on experience with these guys instead of having to sit back and watch dad handle vens (Browns 95% of the time) as was so often the case with snake calls when we lived in Inverell.

The one in the first 2 photos was a nice female about 1.6mtrs and the one in the last 2 is a young male around 80 to 90cm.

I don't usually remove and relocate pythons unless, as in these circumstances, the snakes were in situations where their welfare was an issue.

DSCN0918.jpg DSCN0920.jpgDSCN0922.jpgDSCN0923.jpgDSCN0924.jpg

The male's a handsome beast George!

Jamie

The boy or the snake...hahaha. No argument here about either...hahaha.

The young male SNAKE is a pretty typical morph of the ones around here (I suppose I could say the same about the lad too...lol). The pics of the female don't do her justice. She was a rather nice looking critter too....lots of yellow dorsally and on the belly. Both were in pristine condition.

Cheers buddy.

The boy or the snake...hahaha. No argument here about either...hahaha.

The young male SNAKE is a pretty typical morph of the ones around here (I suppose I could say the same about the lad too...lol).

I'm guessing the boy reflects the good looks of his father lol!

Jamie

Bellingen is great, we stayed in log cabins around there ages ago. Great looking snakes, nice job!

Its an interesting area for carpets around there. The first carpets i caught and kept were from Bonville in the bananna plantations. Nice variations to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back