Where to buy frozen rabbits?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightCMDR

Reaction score
Hello!

We have a 6yo Jungle who is usually fed on rabbits, with rats as a backup. The place we normally source our food from seems to no longer be doing rabbits (or at least has had none available the last two times we've tried to make a bulk order), but I've been having some trouble finding somewhere else in NSW that delivers.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I've seen a few places in NSW that (rarely) stocks rabbits. I believe there's a place in Vineyard (World4Pets) that either stocks them or will order them in for you. Other then that your best bet is to stock up at Reptile Expo's.

You could also have a search on Reptiles Down Under (or place a wanted ad) for frozen rabbits.

I have recently purchased rabbits from camo's reptiles in pendile hill. Check out there facebook page for further details. Excellent service and a good place to take the kids to.

Thanks for the help, looks like Camo's Reptiles will work in the long term. We're getting a few from Biosupplies in Yagoona as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to but can't find a recent pic! Will get a new one and put it up here :)

Can we please have a pic of your Easter Bunny gulping Jungle?

Try RodentFarm und the Sponsors option at the top of the page.
the new strain of Caici virus wiped out a lot breeders.We wont be restocking until a new innoculant is developed and tested.

Quick update.

Got a few 500g rabbits from Biosupplies which did the trick. He's now a happy full snake.

Unfortunately I wasn't around to take the photo whilst he was getting it down, but here he is a couple days later.

IMG_20161114_075656.jpg

Thanks everyone for the help, much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back