Quick question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNut

Reaction score
Hey,
So this question just hit me out of no where. If you were purchasing an animal intersate and you needed a licence for the species in question but that state you were buying from did not require a licence for that species, what would you put in your book? Say like uf you were eastern banjo frogs from vic and you lived in for example wa.

You have to abide by your state's rules. So as long as you hold the appropriate permit you should only need to show where you purchased the animal(s) from. It shouldn't matter whether or not the seller has a permit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeh but from my understanding in vic, if you purchasd an aninal on licence you must put in the buyers licence... Not that this affects me anyway but was just curious.

We've never been in that situation but I believe you only need the seller's details if no licence is required in that state for that particular animal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[MENTION=40362]CrazyNut[/MENTION] for imports you write down the import/export permit number that DEPI issue you, not the other party's permit number iirc. That's what I had to do when I bought [MENTION=38465]pinefamily[/MENTION] 's mertens last month.

Ahh. Well that answers that question.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks smitti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back