Snake nails Thai man on the sausage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nipped on the knackers by a nasty 'nake....lol.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

On a side note, has anyone seen the thread about the scrubby almost eating some guys underwear? That was pretty funny

sounds like he is bragging to me; a 3 metre snake nibbled on his bits for 30 minutes ?
and THEN he wrestled it off ???
maybe he was enjoying it ?

I think its funny as.......

Google's search engine has forever linked the words "sausage" & "thai man" to this event.

Baahahahaaahha

Sounds pretty normal to me... exactly what you expect to happen when you shake a pinkie in front of a python's face.

Ouch!

What a predickament. (J/)

He's gonna get a lot of ribbing "is that a snake in ya pants pal ?"

Last edited:
Alternative title: "Reticulated Python attempts to swallow Pyjama Python".

Last edited:
No, I would not like to see it starved.

Actually I am still uncertain as to whether it was driven by hunger or not i.e. whether its intentions were to take a little head or to give a little head???

For those of you with YouTube, talk show host Stephen Colbert talks about this funny incident in a recent episode this past week. Check it out!

No, I would not like to see it starved.

Actually I am still uncertain as to whether it was driven by hunger or not i.e. whether its intentions were to take a little head or to give a little head???
Wow I'll need an operation after this, my ribs a killing me!

Touch "wood" this doesn't happen again! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back