Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[MENTION=40362]CrazyNut[/MENTION] He already has a nice yellow throat, it just hasn't shown up in the photos, probably from the LED downlights in the kitchen.
[MENTION=38465]pinefamily[/MENTION] I am so damn jealous. I want a Spencer's so badly!

[MENTION=32194]Smittiferous[/MENTION] is that the same case with the belly and underside of the tail? Mine is bright yellow all underneath and it is STUNNING! Haha I love mertens... I live monitors in general haha.
[MENTION=38465]pinefamily[/MENTION] why do you say they are sloths? They can be very fast when they want to and in the water... Damn haha (no pun intended). God you are lucky I wish I had a spencers lol I wish I had a lot of things lol.

[MENTION=40362]CrazyNut[/MENTION] I know they can move fast when they want to, but compared to other monitors they are slow and chilled.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1463971749264.jpg

Here's our Spencers monitor hatchling basking on the ledge of the fake rock wall. More photos to come.

He/she is still only a hatchling but nowhere near as skittish as any others we've had. Still hides away in the tank but doesn't mind the handling.

Latest posts

Back