Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=10062]notechistiger[/MENTION], I never get sick of seeing your KP Jungles, they have the kind of yellow in them that just seems to pop whether inside with artificial light or sunlight. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Hey [MENTION=27815]Stuart[/MENTION] any luck? Cheers for all the effort and time you put into this site, it's invaluable. I was also wondering if there is any way of opening this thread again to ask who bought the female jungle? Really keen to find out!

https://aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php/99269-Montgomery-line-Palmerston-jungles

Cheers,
Richard

Hey Richard,

Sorry for the delay mate, had some serious issues at work which is cutting into my normal recreational time.

Ill look at it tonight after the upgrade to fix the space issue

Humidity & misting/spritzing water spraying...

Hello! I am not very good at using this forum yet, so please bare with me if I get it wrong... BUT in response to the question on whether it is necessary or worth misting, I do it, almost daily. And have soaked/bathed my jungle carpet python (Morelia spilota cheynei) in water too. She is clean and healthy and has even had a swim in a large tub! My girl will tolerate the spritzing with water, depending on the weather... the water being appreciated in warmer weather, and sometimes something that stirs her and causes her to hurry on her way in cooler weather/temperatures. I also keep live Tillandsia (spanish moss/old man's beard plant) in her enclosure, she loves it and has had it since day 1. So when I spray this, I have found her navigate her way about the enclosure to it, to get damp with it! I have also upsized her drinking dish to accomodate her for the upcomming summer this year (2016). It's a large square ceramic dish some form of kitchenware. DreamsSs, ours, is doing well. Thanks for asking about this, I hope I find more interesting points in this thread too! The pictures are amazing, these are exquisite animals of God. Such sentience and so enchanting... From, CaitlinK.

Can anyone tell me what type of jungle this is, sorry about the photo will upload more soon

IMG_0074.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back