What do you do with uneaten rodents?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Woma about a month ago.
lets just say I don't have any leftover rodents any more xD

Nice one! Feel free to post pics :)

It's hard when they go off their food - I have actually learned to speak python and I can tell them when their dinner is ready. Even (especially) if they are asleep when the rat is good to go - just try lightly drumming your fingers on the side of their enclosure, or any surface connected to it... then you can LOL at the reaction...

If you do it for a few minutes they will hit that rat like a freight train :)

Nice one! Feel free to post pics :)

It's hard when they go off their food - I have actually learned to speak python and I can tell them when their dinner is ready. Even (especially) if they are asleep when the rat is good to go - just try lightly drumming your fingers on the side of their enclosure, or any surface connected to it... then you can LOL at the reaction...

If you do it for a few minutes they will hit that rat like a freight train :)

Here's my guy chomping down on a fuzzie rat. Had him for just over a month and he's already shed once and smashed down 7 rats.
http://m.imgur.com/jboRjmG

think I'll have to move him up a size, these barely put a lump in him!

Never had leftovers since my little guys are piglets but I always think "if I ever have any that I don't know what to do with that I'll just give them to the butcherbirds". They're so cute.

- - - Updated - - -

There are many uses:

You can eat one for YouTube money
You can hide them in people's sandwich
You can scare away annoying people/relatives
AND BEST OF ALL they make great Christmas decorations
Reminds me of jack skellington

I stagger feed here anything refused can go to something else 3 hrs later

Lace monitor gets a feed if a snake refuses. Exceptional garbage disposal units

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.