what's happened to "edit your post" ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

Banned
Reaction score
what's happened to "edit your post" ?

Not seen it for the last few days.

Has this feature disappeared ?

- - - Updated - - -

OK - now I'm confused - I see it above, but not on my other recent posts ? is there a time cut off to edit posts ?

The default time frame to edit a post is 15 minutes. Nothings been changed in that space in 6 months if that helps.

Ok, based on a couple of comments and questions, I have extended the time frame you can edit your posts to 12 hours and after that just PM a mod or myself and we can do it for you. Hope that helps

Currently posting a thread, but limited to 10 images per post.
So when I goto reply to my own thread with the additional images, it tries to combine the 2 posts into one.
Any ideas on getting around that instead of waiting for someone else to comment on the thread?

Yep, Ill fix that up. Thanks for pointing it out

Not seen it for the last few days.

Has this feature disappeared ?

- - - Updated - - -

OK - now I'm confused - I see it above, but not on my other recent posts ? is there a time cut off to edit posts ?

Ok, based on a couple of comments and questions, I have extended the time frame you can edit your posts to 12 hours and after that just PM a mod or myself and we can do it for you. Hope that helps

Upped the editing post limit to 48 hours based on feedback from the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back