Can someone authorise my account to make threads please?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyHerpGuy

Reaction score
Hi,

I cant make posts at the moment. This is probably due to the fact my account is new, I am actually ryno2085 previously but I forgot my password and the email linked to the account is no longer valid so I had no way of changing it, therefore I signed up again. Also, I have just paid $20 for a subscriber account but still cant post... not a whole lot of value for money if i'm honest. Makes sense to have a waiting period on free accounts but on paid ones too? Slightly nonsensical, but that's just my 2 cents. I don't mean to be brash...

Anyway, could someone please give me the all clear so I can continue to partake in this wonderful site? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You have just made a thread so I'm not sure what the problem is. You also made a post in another thread earlier today.

Can you be more specific as to what your actual issue is ?

Seems to be working now. Originally it would log me out and tell me I didn't have permissions, had a few hiccups then whilst trying to add tags but that's not really an issue as I can still post the ad without the tags.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back