New home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakegirlie

Reaction score
Moved my female jag out of the rack and put her into one of my big enclosures. I think she is enjoying it.

505a6a3b6545ebadf8e8e588fcb19c62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=40126]snakegirlie[/MENTION], Although i am not a real lover of Jags (unless they are the "E" type) i do love the coloration and patterning on yours, i think she should be happy there. :) ...................Ron

Nice looking Jag, and a great branch, I'm always on the look out for some chunky branches and can never find any lol

Thank you :) yeah I was very happy when I found this branch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking Jag, and a great branch, I'm always on the look out for some chunky branches and can never find any lol

I don't know how close your closest beach is but i have found that the best pieces of wood are to be found after a good storm or flood, some rivers after a flood are a good place to find some good aged branches as well. :) ......................Ron

I don't know how close your closest beach is but i have found that the best pieces of wood are to be found after a good storm or flood, some rivers after a flood are a good place to find some good aged branches as well. :) ......................Ron

Not too close to a beach here Ron, but there is a river not too far, I'll keep my eye out,thanks for tip. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back