Nice olive.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This girl is looking some what uncomfortable, all for a good reason thou.

Attachments

• DSCN5292.JPG
    DSCN5292.JPG
    777.5 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCN5303.JPG
    DSCN5303.JPG
    768.7 KB · Views: 211
Great reason Rob. I'm sure she'll get over it, and come good, poor thing.

Yeah she will get over it with out any problems Im sure, cement. Well I hope so any way.
Snapped, olives can have any where from around a dozen to 30 or more eggs. Most seem to average between 15 and 25 eggs.

Your not wrong Wokka, she should of gone last season, if not the season before. But I must admit this season is the first time Ive been able to cool them down properly at the right time of year since they have matured. The other girl was the one that I thought was definitely going to conceive this season thou, as she was leaving blood trails every where each time the male was put in with her. But the mongrel thing didnt. Bugger.

Beautiful work your doing there true blue your animals are renowned for being amazing and this girl certainly doesn't disappoint man I love the white one's thank you for sharing

Cheers guys. Shes on pre lay now, everything is very late this season. I hope she has fertile clutch Trent, fingers crossed.

Nice female, hope you get some stunning baby olives out of her! :D

-LiasisBoss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back