litoria lesueuri

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rothschild.kevin

Stimsons or spotted?

I recently got a young Python and was told it was a stimsons but it looks more like a spotted to me what do u think? ?
  2. richoman_3

Summer VIC herping finds

Couple quick trips, not really too much here... enjoy.. if you want more info on anything let me know. Central Bearded Dragon (Pogona vitticeps) head detail by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Tessellated gecko (Diplodactylus tessellatus) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Spotted Marsh Frog (Limnodynastes...
  3. Reptile_Maniac

Heathcote National Park Herping

Any one know good places to herp around heathcote national park? I heard pipeline road is good. Thanks, James
  4. Chicken

Recent Herping (Spring 2013)

Heres just some pictures from around Melbourne and Vic, and some from a trip up to Western NSW. A few skinks - Ctenotus robustus by James Lowe Reptile, on Flickr Cunningham's skink (Egernia cunninghami) by James Lowe Reptile, on Flickr Glossy grass skink (Pseudemoia rawlinsoni) by James...
  5. richoman_3

Recent Melbourne Herping

just some of my more recent pics start with the snakies Little brown Juvenile Eastern Brown Snake (Pseudonaja textilis) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Juvenile Eastern Brown Snake (Pseudonaja textilis) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Big brown! Eastern Brown Snake (Pseudonaja textilis) by Nick...
  6. cheekabee

Couple frog shots from Melbourne

Couple of frogs I found last week end just 31 minutes way from melbourne Lesueur's Tree Frog (Litoria lesueuri) by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Common Froglet(Crinia signifera) by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Common Froglet(Crinia signifera) by Melbourne herping, on Flickr Common...
  7. richoman_3

More Herping Pics

just some of my latest herping pics around melbourne and the mornington peninsula ... (no snakes :'( ) i found some pretty loveable blotched blue tongues! Blotched Blue Tongue (Tiliqua nigrolutea) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr Blotched Blue Tongue (Tiliqua nigrolutea) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr...
  8. PythonOwner25

East Gippsland VIC & South Coast NSW

Went for a month long trip to the East Gippsland area of Victoria as i do over summer every year, and also ventured a little into south coast Nsw. Found many interesting reptiles as usual and also some stunning frog species. Enjoy :D Eastern Tiger Snake (Notechis scutatus) by Matt Clancy...
  9. Poggle

Reptile Photography

I have seen some beautiful photo's on here recently. I am getting into photography more and more and would love some tips of some one is willing to give them to me. Also if people could post osme more great pics of their snakes that would be great! First one is a RBB and second a pain in the...
  10. hodges

ID

Hello all, What species is this ? Sent from my T8697 using Board Express
  11. IgotFrogs

I have Tadpoles!!!! lol ....

I'm unsure what they are we live in Yass and unsure if anyone can ID them as yet ,,, the froggies set up a love shack in what is a disused pool at the moment ..... and there are 100's of the little things all different sizes
  12. thepythia

Frogs & Lizards.

I have been rather unlucky in herping lately, I spent one day/night camping in Lakefield National park in mid Sept. and herping around where I live but I havent seen any snakes other than BTS @ home. Please correct my incorrect IDS and feel free to ID the ones I haven't or have had trouble with...
  13. JoeGym

Can anyone identify this ground frog?

We found this frog in the backyard (Melbourne suburb) after heavy rain. It's about 45mm long. Can anyone recognise this species? Cheers!
  14. Bono888

FROG id please?

Frogs are going crazy at the moment with all this rain. Last night I came across this little guy in the laundry. I have not seen this species around here before. Does anyone know what it is? Area is Kurrajong NSW. Cheers, Matt.
  15. Mr.James

ID Frog, Lizards, Mammal

I already know the answers, but I'd thought I'd share the pics with everyone seems we are from all over Australia here on APS. (These where taken on my mobile so not high quality) Have a go!
  16. moloch05

Mustard-bellied Snake and others

Spring is here and on Friday, I heard the raucous calls of Channel-billed Cuckoos for the first time this season (see http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/Channel-billed_Cuckoo_Sep07_kobble.jpg/580px-Channel-billed_Cuckoo_Sep07_kobble.jpg). This is a great time of the year...
  17. Niall

Cairns/Cape Trib area

Hey Everyone, My family and I will be going on holiday to Cairns for four days and then 6 days at Cape trib. This will be the fourth time we are going and i will be Volunteering at the Australian Venom Zoo for a few days whiles we are staying in Cairns. I want to know which areas are the best...
  18. moloch05

More from Wollongong

Here are a few pics from areas near Wollongong. I visited the hills above Wollongong, Carrington Falls and Dharawal in the last couple of weeks. The weather has been pretty good with mostly warm days and a little rain. The hills above Wollongong are covered with wet eucalyptus woodland...
  19. Earthling

What sort of frog is this fella?

Ive had a couple of these guys leaping around the shed as of late. And I mean leap.... Anybody have any idea what sort they are......they look nice.
  20. Reptilegirl

Frog ID??

g'day all well i came across this fella the other night when it was a bit rainy.. can anyone tell me what sort it is? cheers Megz
Back