aprasia striolata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NickGeee

Grampians Herping - SMALL BROWN SKINKS!!!!

The Grampians are such an underrated place to herp. With close to every single species of temperate victorian skinks confined to the area, it is absolute paradise. I headed up to the area on the easter weekend for a camping trip with a mate, and when we arrived at the camping ground at Lake...
  2. cheekabee

Herping around Vic

Haven't posted for a while here but here are some recent reptiles and amphibians I have found back from autumn to now These southern toadlets were found back in autumn and showed quite a bit of variation in color and pattern. Southern toadlets don't spawn in water instead lay their eggs in...
  3. Rocket

2014 so far...

2014 has been reasonably good to me so far in regards to the herping trips I have been on. I just wanted to show some of them off... although I'm quite the dreadful photographer. Regardless, here they are. Lucasium damaeum - beaded gecko. Nephrurus deleani - Pernatty knob-tailed gecko...
  4. Rocket

Some SA herping...

Just thought I'd show off some of the photos i've taken of local, SA herps over the past ten or so years. I am not a photographer - don't expect perfect photos. This is by far, not everything I have seen but these show some of the animals where I managed to have a camera (not a great one I might...
  5. GeckPhotographer

A few recent reptile pictures part 1 of 2. Arid South Eastern Lizards.

So a little while ago I finished all my Uni exams for the year and my mother decided this meant we should visit the family in Adelaide. Since I'm such a keen herper I convinced her the best way to do this would be to drive from Newcastle to Broken Hill, and then down from there to Adelaide. This...
  6. Fiona74

What is this please???

A friend of a friend found this in her house last night / this morning and it is now in a small plastic tub. Sorry there is no head shot, that is the photo they sent to my phone. Is it a legless lizard? They are in South Australia. I also have video if you want. Thanks - - - Updated - - -...
  7. kakariki

Aprasia striolata..... care of?

Man of the house was clearing some tin at a mates house & found what we now believe to be Aprasia striolata, 2 young ones which we can't put back due to the fact the sheets of tin they were living in is now gone. How do I care for them until spring, when I am then hoping I can take back to where...
  8. L

ID this for me pleaee?

As the title suggests, I'd really like an ID on this critter... Thanks!
  9. spongebob

Shows us your Pygopodidae

I thought I'd start a thread to showcase this family of fascinating critters. Please feel free to add your own photos and comments. I'll start with the scaly foots (or is it feet in plural?). Firstly the Eastern Scaly (Pygopus schraderi) which seems to be one of the more commonly kept and bred...
  10. geckos_are_great

little desert and grampians herp speices list

hi all im just after some info on the kind of reptiles i might see in the little desert and the grampians. any info would be great
Back